The satellite towns and periphery locations of major cities across the country has been stigmatised as the last refuge of the struggling home buyers. The collective consciousness looks at these locations meant for buyers who have no choice but to compromise with their wants and needs. These locations often have not helped their cause with poor infrastructure and connectivity, thus lending credence to the critics’ aspersions as down market locations.
- OYO Workspaces builds India’s first old fort styled Innov8 Coworking centre
- Start-ups fuel the Indian student housing movement
- How can home buyers trust real estate again?
- SOBHA launches Gujarat’s tallest residential building in GIFT City
- Huge investments enabling co-working spaces to scale up and innovate
- NCR’s new business districts boast of over 30 mn sq ft of office space
- Pre-leased assets commercial assets high on investors’ and occupiers’ radar
- 72 years of independence – A bittersweet dawn for India’s housing sector