The slowdown in Indian residential real estate over the last few years caused most high net-worth individuals (HNIs) to shun luxury housing and look at other investments within or outside real estate. However, ANAROCK’s latest study indicates that HNIs are now using the tail end of the slowdown in India’s luxury residential market to their advantage.
- OYO Workspaces’ Innov8 opens its second centre in Connaught Place
- Chennai housing recovery faster than national average
- Mumbai’s Tardeo leads India’s top 10 most expensive housing locations
- Will govt. light Indian housing sector’s festive lamp?
- Going online before opening physical stores is ideal
- Indian housing a good hedge in troubled times for NRI investors
- Vaishnavi Group joins hands with Katerra for new technology
- Design & architecture all about creating experiences