The moot point in Noida Extension today is whether the locality would be able to cope up with the influx of 3 lakh plus families. Most of the urban planning experts in this part of the world maintain that unless the Greater Noida Authority gets into a fast forward mode to execute the planned infrastructure projects living in Noida Extension would be challenging in the days to come.
- OYO Workspaces starts operations in Hyderabad with Innov8 at Gachibowli
- Increasing share of institutional investments in Indian real estate: CII-JLL Study
- What ails the housing market?
- PropTiger.com appoints Bikram Bir Singh as National Sales Head, including GCC market
- Subvention schemes ban – only 8% of total 280 housing projects launched in Q2 2019 affected
- OYO Workspaces builds India’s first old fort styled Innov8 Coworking centre
- Start-ups fuel the Indian student housing movement
- How can home buyers trust real estate again?