The Faridabad-Noida-Ghaziabad Expressway that is 56km long with 19.9km in Noida-Greater Noida, 8km in Ghaziabad and the remaining 28.1km in Faridabad is all set to change the urban landscape of the region. It will not only unlock the land parcels of these regions but also prove to be savior of the working class who buy affordable houses at the fag end of the city. If it is extended till Sohna (which is today being deliberated), its length will be 75 kms and it will further give a boost to the properties of Sohna Road.
- OYO Workspaces starts operations in Hyderabad with Innov8 at Gachibowli
- Increasing share of institutional investments in Indian real estate: CII-JLL Study
- What ails the housing market?
- PropTiger.com appoints Bikram Bir Singh as National Sales Head, including GCC market
- Subvention schemes ban – only 8% of total 280 housing projects launched in Q2 2019 affected
- OYO Workspaces builds India’s first old fort styled Innov8 Coworking centre
- Start-ups fuel the Indian student housing movement
- How can home buyers trust real estate again?