The Faridabad-Noida-Ghaziabad Expressway that is 56km long with 19.9km in Noida-Greater Noida, 8km in Ghaziabad and the remaining 28.1km in Faridabad is all set to change the urban landscape of the region. It will not only unlock the land parcels of these regions but also prove to be savior of the working class who buy affordable houses at the fag end of the city. If it is extended till Sohna (which is today being deliberated), its length will be 75 kms and it will further give a boost to the properties of Sohna Road.
- Star Rating to be the game changer of real estate: Balvinder Kumar, Member, UP RERA
- Is real estate realistic with resolution to make 2020 best year ever?
- Remarkable resilience of Indian real estate in 2019
- Which are top cities for real estate investments?
- Is Indian real estate ready to learn the lessons of 2019?
- Track2Realty lists Top 10 Indian shopping malls
- Certified guarantee of positive coverage is not journalism
- Indian malls neither destination shopping nor hangout zones