Till a decade back such was the mad rush for raising money in the capital market that even the real estate companies with limited presence in select micro markets started launching projects across the country to showcase a pan-India presence. Significant increase in housing demand, organized retailing and liquidity boom from 2003 to 2008, led to huge increase in land prices and real estate values and most real estate companies had a great run.
- Indian malls neither destination shopping nor hangout zones
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year