Till a decade back such was the mad rush for raising money in the capital market that even the real estate companies with limited presence in select micro markets started launching projects across the country to showcase a pan-India presence. Significant increase in housing demand, organized retailing and liquidity boom from 2003 to 2008, led to huge increase in land prices and real estate values and most real estate companies had a great run.
- OYO Workspaces starts operations in Hyderabad with Innov8 at Gachibowli
- Increasing share of institutional investments in Indian real estate: CII-JLL Study
- What ails the housing market?
- PropTiger.com appoints Bikram Bir Singh as National Sales Head, including GCC market
- Subvention schemes ban – only 8% of total 280 housing projects launched in Q2 2019 affected
- OYO Workspaces builds India’s first old fort styled Innov8 Coworking centre
- Start-ups fuel the Indian student housing movement
- How can home buyers trust real estate again?