The project is expected to deliver a Sales Volume of close to INR 1000 crores over the next 5 years or so. As part of its marketing strategy, the company has a dual strategy of attracting the local home buyers in Goa, as well as position it as a Vacation Home to those who live in other parts of India yet love Goa for what it is.
- OYO Workspaces starts operations in Hyderabad with Innov8 at Gachibowli
- Increasing share of institutional investments in Indian real estate: CII-JLL Study
- What ails the housing market?
- PropTiger.com appoints Bikram Bir Singh as National Sales Head, including GCC market
- Subvention schemes ban – only 8% of total 280 housing projects launched in Q2 2019 affected
- OYO Workspaces builds India’s first old fort styled Innov8 Coworking centre
- Start-ups fuel the Indian student housing movement
- How can home buyers trust real estate again?