The project is expected to deliver a Sales Volume of close to INR 1000 crores over the next 5 years or so. As part of its marketing strategy, the company has a dual strategy of attracting the local home buyers in Goa, as well as position it as a Vacation Home to those who live in other parts of India yet love Goa for what it is.
- Indian malls neither destination shopping nor hangout zones
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year