It would be pertinent to note that raging infernos spared no one – be it rich or poor, residents of newly-built high-rises or the squalid slums, all fell victim to the scourge of flames which enveloped their structures, turning their cherished homes into death traps.
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year
- India can raise over $25 bn with REITs in next 3 years – ANAROCK