This growth is witnessed across five major cities – Mumbai, Gurugram, Noida, Bengaluru and Pune, where 4000 homebuyers were surveyed by 360 Realtors to understand buying trends. One of the key driving factors for the increase in investor interest is the impact of policies such as RERA. Assured rentals and EMI payouts after possession, offered by developers have also significantly boosted investor confidence.
- OYO Workspaces builds India’s first old fort styled Innov8 Coworking centre
- Start-ups fuel the Indian student housing movement
- How can home buyers trust real estate again?
- SOBHA launches Gujarat’s tallest residential building in GIFT City
- Huge investments enabling co-working spaces to scale up and innovate
- NCR’s new business districts boast of over 30 mn sq ft of office space
- Pre-leased assets commercial assets high on investors’ and occupiers’ radar
- 72 years of independence – A bittersweet dawn for India’s housing sector