This growth is witnessed across five major cities – Mumbai, Gurugram, Noida, Bengaluru and Pune, where 4000 homebuyers were surveyed by 360 Realtors to understand buying trends. One of the key driving factors for the increase in investor interest is the impact of policies such as RERA. Assured rentals and EMI payouts after possession, offered by developers have also significantly boosted investor confidence.
- Chennai right sizing housing needs
- Entity-level PE inflows in Indian realty up 17% in last 2 years
- Logistic firm Bhumika enters real estate with investment of INR 300 cr in Udaipur
- Noida Extension classic case of killing a micro market
- Key leadership appointments in JLL Chennai
- NRI investors zero in on Indian real estate revival signals
- Jewar International Airport – Revival for Noida and Greater Noida?
- Upgrading assets, a key to changing tenant preferences in an evolving market: JLL Study