Green buildings are to create positive impacts on our climate and natural environment which helps to improve quality of living. Every country has different climate conditions, unique culture and traditions, diverse building style and ages, wide-ranging environmental, economic and social conditions – all are depends which design & architecture should be fit according to country condition. The need of green building has taken a big turn in design giving a lot of importance to light, ventilation and air-conditioning.
- USD 970 million PE inflows in retail hit 5-year high in 2019
- Logistics leasing at an all-time high of 33 million sq feet in 2019: CBRE
- OYO Workspaces forays into Chennai
- Sobha & Godrej top choices of HNIs & NRIs, finds Track2Realty Global Buyer Report 2020
- Union Budget 2020-21 neither for survival nor revival of real estate
- Star Rating to be the game changer of real estate: Balvinder Kumar, Member, UP RERA
- Is real estate realistic with resolution to make 2020 best year ever?
- Remarkable resilience of Indian real estate in 2019