Green buildings are to create positive impacts on our climate and natural environment which helps to improve quality of living. Every country has different climate conditions, unique culture and traditions, diverse building style and ages, wide-ranging environmental, economic and social conditions – all are depends which design & architecture should be fit according to country condition. The need of green building has taken a big turn in design giving a lot of importance to light, ventilation and air-conditioning.
- OYO Workspaces’ Innov8 opens its second centre in Connaught Place
- Chennai housing recovery faster than national average
- Mumbai’s Tardeo leads India’s top 10 most expensive housing locations
- Will govt. light Indian housing sector’s festive lamp?
- Going online before opening physical stores is ideal
- Indian housing a good hedge in troubled times for NRI investors
- Vaishnavi Group joins hands with Katerra for new technology
- Design & architecture all about creating experiences