I am a home buyer from Mumbai and I want to make a confession that I have survivor’s guilt. I could buy a house at a time others in my peer group could not. My problem is that how to say it loudly about my lack of vision when the world has appreciation in the eyes for my home ownership. But I know how much it is painful to buy a house.
- Union Budget, home buyers and need for policies beyond rhetoric
- India’s Largest Conclave for Senior Care to focus on post-COVID era challenges
- 2020 ends on a positive note for realty: PropTiger report
- Silver lining of 2020 for Indian real estate
- Is due diligence lacking in home finance?
- Catalysts of real(ty) change in 2021
- Shifting focus from metro cities to tourist destinations: Aditya Kushwaha
- How foreclosure could be mitigated in Coronavirus hit housing market?