BluNex Life’ will give home buyers and residents a distinct edge by converting their homes into a smart home. As the concept of home automation picks up in India, ‘BluNex Life’ is in line with Puravankara’s vision of providing intelligent homes to new home buyers, who are looking for more smart and safety features, and to stay contemporary.
- Indian malls neither destination shopping nor hangout zones
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year