Currently, there is 4.0 million sq ft of operational Grade A office stock and an additional 5.7 million sq ft of new supply scheduled through 2021. As per Colliers Research, occupiers are considering North Bengaluru for expansion and consolidation as infrastructure improves in the area and supply becomes available.
- India’s Largest Conclave for Senior Care to focus on post-COVID era challenges
- 2020 ends on a positive note for realty: PropTiger report
- Silver lining of 2020 for Indian real estate
- Is due diligence lacking in home finance?
- Catalysts of real(ty) change in 2021
- Shifting focus from metro cities to tourist destinations: Aditya Kushwaha
- How foreclosure could be mitigated in Coronavirus hit housing market?
- Foreclosure fears real; property not best hedge against crisis