Currently, there is 4.0 million sq ft of operational Grade A office stock and an additional 5.7 million sq ft of new supply scheduled through 2021. As per Colliers Research, occupiers are considering North Bengaluru for expansion and consolidation as infrastructure improves in the area and supply becomes available.
- OYO Workspaces’ Innov8 opens its second centre in Connaught Place
- Chennai housing recovery faster than national average
- Mumbai’s Tardeo leads India’s top 10 most expensive housing locations
- Will govt. light Indian housing sector’s festive lamp?
- Going online before opening physical stores is ideal
- Indian housing a good hedge in troubled times for NRI investors
- Vaishnavi Group joins hands with Katerra for new technology
- Design & architecture all about creating experiences