Forest View as a marketing terminology has been so much over-used and abused that the mere mention of the name turns off most of the discerning homebuyers. Most of the loud claims of Forest View turn out to be the disappointing experience with even patches of bushes over some drains being referred as the Green View or its extreme far end of being referred as the Forest View.
- Indian malls neither destination shopping nor hangout zones
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year