The first movers in any property location across the country move into the market due to affordable price point, be it Greater Noida West in Delhi NCR or beyond Thane in Mumbai Metropolitan Region. More often than not they are rewarded with sizeable capital appreciation.
- Indian malls neither destination shopping nor hangout zones
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year