rom local kirana shop to high street shopping and then malls, Indian consumers gradually got exposed to supermarkets & hypermarkets. And just when it seemed that organised retail in the country is poised for giant leap, the poor user experience of consumers prompted them to shift back to the tried and tested local kirana.
- OYO Workspaces starts operations in Hyderabad with Innov8 at Gachibowli
- Increasing share of institutional investments in Indian real estate: CII-JLL Study
- What ails the housing market?
- PropTiger.com appoints Bikram Bir Singh as National Sales Head, including GCC market
- Subvention schemes ban – only 8% of total 280 housing projects launched in Q2 2019 affected
- OYO Workspaces builds India’s first old fort styled Innov8 Coworking centre
- Start-ups fuel the Indian student housing movement
- How can home buyers trust real estate again?