rom local kirana shop to high street shopping and then malls, Indian consumers gradually got exposed to supermarkets & hypermarkets. And just when it seemed that organised retail in the country is poised for giant leap, the poor user experience of consumers prompted them to shift back to the tried and tested local kirana.
- Indian malls neither destination shopping nor hangout zones
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year