Track2Realty Exclusive: The real estate all over the world is facing a crucial situation and observing a radical shift in population trends. Most of the people believe funding of the developers’ projects or the land occupancy cost is the real concern of the sector. However, as per my research and knowledge the broader issue lies in the conceptualization of urbanization.
- Piramal & Ivanhoe to invest INR 500 crore in Lodha Palava City
- NRIs – Know the Score Before Buying a Property in India
- Any hope for commercial realty with interim budget?
- Sobha strengthens its best practices, Embassy jumps into top 3
- Interim budget & feasibility of realty appeasement
- Office leasing touches 50 million square feet in 2018: Colliers
- NAREDCO presents its pre-budget memorandum to the government
- Growing incidence of fires in Mumbai high-rises