Welcoming the “balanced” decision of the Allahabad High Court to quash land acquisition in three villages in the Noida, Greater Noida and Noida Extension, CREDAI claims that home buyers will not be affected by the ruling.
- Metro adds to livability of affordable Noida Extension
- Chennai office uptake behind housing demand
- DLF – Hines JV to invest upto INR 1900 crores in Gurugram project
- Why Thane Jail deserves to be restored as heritage fort?
- 5 years of Modi – is Indian real estate ‘house’ in order?
- Quality & adherence to law key for global brand success: PNC Menon
- NCR and MMR lead affordable housing in last 5 years
- I will sue you; I will silence you