Contrary to the general perception that the eco system is getting tougher for the builders due to home buyers’ activism, vigilante media and judicial intervention, the facts suggest that the developers have been given too long ropes to cross the bridge over the buyers’ interests. As a matter of fact, there are many instances of amnesty to the developers in the last few years.
- Shapoorji Pallonji launches new phases at Joyville Gurugram
- Unsold luxury housing stock declines 12% in 1 year
- Is Indian real estate still a profitable investment asset class?
- Track2Realty & Housing.com Roundtable deliberates upon global competitiveness of Indian real estate
- Sobha retains brand leadership; Embassy is the brand performer
- Real estate expectations from Modi 2.0 first budget
- Track2Realty & Housing.com to host roundtable on the global competitiveness of Indian real estate
- Elders in Senior Living communities report higher satisfaction: ASLI