Under pressure from the civil society of Noida Sector 137 the NGT is likely to issue the stay order to Noida Authority within a week against further dumping of garbage. However, the apex environment body is yet to take a call to issue judgment for the shifting of the dump yard to another location, a source with the NGT confirmed it with Track2Realty while requesting anonymity.
- Shapoorji Pallonji launches new phases at Joyville Gurugram
- Unsold luxury housing stock declines 12% in 1 year
- Is Indian real estate still a profitable investment asset class?
- Track2Realty & Housing.com Roundtable deliberates upon global competitiveness of Indian real estate
- Sobha retains brand leadership; Embassy is the brand performer
- Real estate expectations from Modi 2.0 first budget
- Track2Realty & Housing.com to host roundtable on the global competitiveness of Indian real estate
- Elders in Senior Living communities report higher satisfaction: ASLI