Under pressure from the civil society of Noida Sector 137 the NGT is likely to issue the stay order to Noida Authority within a week against further dumping of garbage. However, the apex environment body is yet to take a call to issue judgment for the shifting of the dump yard to another location, a source with the NGT confirmed it with Track2Realty while requesting anonymity.
- Metro adds to livability of affordable Noida Extension
- Chennai office uptake behind housing demand
- DLF – Hines JV to invest upto INR 1900 crores in Gurugram project
- Why Thane Jail deserves to be restored as heritage fort?
- 5 years of Modi – is Indian real estate ‘house’ in order?
- Quality & adherence to law key for global brand success: PNC Menon
- NCR and MMR lead affordable housing in last 5 years
- I will sue you; I will silence you