Anita will remain with the Company until September 30, 2018. She joined Mahindra Lifespaces in the year 2002. Of the 16 years she has spent with the Company, the last nine years were as Managing Director of Mahindra Lifespace Developers Ltd.
- Piramal & Ivanhoe to invest INR 500 crore in Lodha Palava City
- NRIs – Know the Score Before Buying a Property in India
- Any hope for commercial realty with interim budget?
- Sobha strengthens its best practices, Embassy jumps into top 3
- Interim budget & feasibility of realty appeasement
- Office leasing touches 50 million square feet in 2018: Colliers
- NAREDCO presents its pre-budget memorandum to the government
- Growing incidence of fires in Mumbai high-rises