Fintech is transforming the conventional face of financial services in the country at a rapid pace. Indian customers are becoming more tech-savvy, aware and are accordingly seeking products and services which are up to date and are tailor made specific to their needs. Compared to banks Fintech firms clearly have an edge in terms of product delivery and customization.
- COVID-19 to reduce housing sales by 25-35%, office absorption to fall 13-30%
- Corona is not publicity tourism Mr Builder
- Hawelia fails with supply of essentials in Corona lockdown
- Compliances for real estate PE under section 42 of The Companies Act, 2013
- Will Corona lead to Force Majeure in real estate?
- Hawelia coercing home buyers at Valenova Park
- USD 970 million PE inflows in retail hit 5-year high in 2019
- Logistics leasing at an all-time high of 33 million sq feet in 2019: CBRE