Track2Realty: Prabhat Ranjan, co-founder of Brick Eagle, a financial services platform for the affordable housing industry, has forayed into real estate development, incorporating a new venture Olympeo Infrastructure. The company has launched its first project Olympeo Riverside, an integrated township spread across 25 acres on the banks of Ulhas River, in the Neral-Karjat belt, an extended Mumbai suburb.
- USD 970 million PE inflows in retail hit 5-year high in 2019
- Logistics leasing at an all-time high of 33 million sq feet in 2019: CBRE
- OYO Workspaces forays into Chennai
- Sobha & Godrej top choices of HNIs & NRIs, finds Track2Realty Global Buyer Report 2020
- Union Budget 2020-21 neither for survival nor revival of real estate
- Star Rating to be the game changer of real estate: Balvinder Kumar, Member, UP RERA
- Is real estate realistic with resolution to make 2020 best year ever?
- Remarkable resilience of Indian real estate in 2019