Based on the concept of contemporary design led by Singaporean architecture, ‘Singa – Pune’ is a 21 acre township located at Dhanori, Pune with over 1000 apartments in phase 1. With internationally designed landscape across the project and 51 world-class amenities, the project will truly transcend the engineering and aesthetics of Singapore architecture to the city of Pune. The apartments are priced starting at 13L for Studio Apartments, 22L for 1 BHKs and 30L for 2 BHKs. The project will be completed in three phases and will progress across a span of 60 months.
- USD 970 million PE inflows in retail hit 5-year high in 2019
- Logistics leasing at an all-time high of 33 million sq feet in 2019: CBRE
- OYO Workspaces forays into Chennai
- Sobha & Godrej top choices of HNIs & NRIs, finds Track2Realty Global Buyer Report 2020
- Union Budget 2020-21 neither for survival nor revival of real estate
- Star Rating to be the game changer of real estate: Balvinder Kumar, Member, UP RERA
- Is real estate realistic with resolution to make 2020 best year ever?
- Remarkable resilience of Indian real estate in 2019