Even as India’s middle-class grapples with the prospect of an uncertain future in their careers and financial ability – the main drivers of housing demand – the rise of India’s super-rich continues unabated. According to Credit Suisse report, there were an estimated 3.42 lakh dollar-millionaires in India as on mid-2018 who collectively held around USD 6 trillion. It is forecast that 5.26 lakh Indian dollar millionaires’ wealth will be around USD 8.8 trillion by 2023. Market fluctuations make very little difference to the personal networth of these individuals.
- USD 970 million PE inflows in retail hit 5-year high in 2019
- Logistics leasing at an all-time high of 33 million sq feet in 2019: CBRE
- OYO Workspaces forays into Chennai
- Sobha & Godrej top choices of HNIs & NRIs, finds Track2Realty Global Buyer Report 2020
- Union Budget 2020-21 neither for survival nor revival of real estate
- Star Rating to be the game changer of real estate: Balvinder Kumar, Member, UP RERA
- Is real estate realistic with resolution to make 2020 best year ever?
- Remarkable resilience of Indian real estate in 2019