About 33% of the occupiers surveyed said they are likely to take up space in a flexible workspace over the next 24 months, primarily for the host of benefits provided. About 45% of occupiers surveyed are uncertain about leasing in flexible workspaces, with the decision hinging on their expansion plans over the next two years. On the other hand, about 22% of the respondents said they are not likely to take up space in flexible workspace centers over the next 24 months.
- OYO Workspaces’ Innov8 opens its second centre in Connaught Place
- Chennai housing recovery faster than national average
- Mumbai’s Tardeo leads India’s top 10 most expensive housing locations
- Will govt. light Indian housing sector’s festive lamp?
- Going online before opening physical stores is ideal
- Indian housing a good hedge in troubled times for NRI investors
- Vaishnavi Group joins hands with Katerra for new technology
- Design & architecture all about creating experiences