About 33% of the occupiers surveyed said they are likely to take up space in a flexible workspace over the next 24 months, primarily for the host of benefits provided. About 45% of occupiers surveyed are uncertain about leasing in flexible workspaces, with the decision hinging on their expansion plans over the next two years. On the other hand, about 22% of the respondents said they are not likely to take up space in flexible workspace centers over the next 24 months.
- USD 970 million PE inflows in retail hit 5-year high in 2019
- Logistics leasing at an all-time high of 33 million sq feet in 2019: CBRE
- OYO Workspaces forays into Chennai
- Sobha & Godrej top choices of HNIs & NRIs, finds Track2Realty Global Buyer Report 2020
- Union Budget 2020-21 neither for survival nor revival of real estate
- Star Rating to be the game changer of real estate: Balvinder Kumar, Member, UP RERA
- Is real estate realistic with resolution to make 2020 best year ever?
- Remarkable resilience of Indian real estate in 2019