Institutional investments increased in the last ten years and have improved investor confidence, risk appetite and transparency. Enhanced use of technology across asset classes have changed the outlook of investors towards Indian real estate. As a result, investments have more than tripled to INR 1,400 bn during 2014-18 as compared to INR 465 bn during 2009-13, says the latest CII-JLL report ‘Innovation Led Opportunities – Changing India’s Real Estate Landscape’, released on Wednesday, Aug 21, at the 11th Edition of CII Realty & Infrastructure Conclave.
- Union Budget, home buyers and need for policies beyond rhetoric
- India’s Largest Conclave for Senior Care to focus on post-COVID era challenges
- 2020 ends on a positive note for realty: PropTiger report
- Silver lining of 2020 for Indian real estate
- Is due diligence lacking in home finance?
- Catalysts of real(ty) change in 2021
- Shifting focus from metro cities to tourist destinations: Aditya Kushwaha
- How foreclosure could be mitigated in Coronavirus hit housing market?