The anticipation of the international airport has been behind the property purchase in the region. The investors in this part of the world are hence forced to tavel to one or two hours to Mumbai for their domestic and international flights. The ordeal is unlikely to be over in the next three to four years till the Navi Mumbai International Airport actually takes off.
- Union Budget, home buyers and need for policies beyond rhetoric
- India’s Largest Conclave for Senior Care to focus on post-COVID era challenges
- 2020 ends on a positive note for realty: PropTiger report
- Silver lining of 2020 for Indian real estate
- Is due diligence lacking in home finance?
- Catalysts of real(ty) change in 2021
- Shifting focus from metro cities to tourist destinations: Aditya Kushwaha
- How foreclosure could be mitigated in Coronavirus hit housing market?