The city with a penchant for villas is mostly moving towards the periphery locations. In those locations the land cost is still very affordable. The buyers, mostly local communities, are preferring these plotted villas. Since the developers do not have the construction finance to bother, they can even hold it in the wake of slow sales.
- OYO Workspaces’ Innov8 opens its second centre in Connaught Place
- Chennai housing recovery faster than national average
- Mumbai’s Tardeo leads India’s top 10 most expensive housing locations
- Will govt. light Indian housing sector’s festive lamp?
- Going online before opening physical stores is ideal
- Indian housing a good hedge in troubled times for NRI investors
- Vaishnavi Group joins hands with Katerra for new technology
- Design & architecture all about creating experiences