Delhi-NCR based Central Park is venturing into commercial real estate with an investment of about INR 2,000 crore. Central Park will develop a 40 lakh sq ft mixed-use project in Sector 67, Noida which is also its first project in Noida.
- Union Budget, home buyers and need for policies beyond rhetoric
- India’s Largest Conclave for Senior Care to focus on post-COVID era challenges
- 2020 ends on a positive note for realty: PropTiger report
- Silver lining of 2020 for Indian real estate
- Is due diligence lacking in home finance?
- Catalysts of real(ty) change in 2021
- Shifting focus from metro cities to tourist destinations: Aditya Kushwaha
- How foreclosure could be mitigated in Coronavirus hit housing market?