Employees are the backbone of any given business. They are the reasons why your business is successful or not. The productivity of an enterprise is directly proportional to the happiness index of its manpower. But what would you call a business where the vast universe of the workforce is pretty disillusioned and the business is yet not ready to address it? Welcome to the work culture of Indian real estate!
- Union Budget, home buyers and need for policies beyond rhetoric
- India’s Largest Conclave for Senior Care to focus on post-COVID era challenges
- 2020 ends on a positive note for realty: PropTiger report
- Silver lining of 2020 for Indian real estate
- Is due diligence lacking in home finance?
- Catalysts of real(ty) change in 2021
- Shifting focus from metro cities to tourist destinations: Aditya Kushwaha
- How foreclosure could be mitigated in Coronavirus hit housing market?