Ever seen a housing society where the residents constantly live with the fear of losing dignity, getting thrashed, basic services denied, being framed in the false criminal cases by the builder, and even threat to life? Welcome to Paras Tierea, Sector 137 Noida Expressway, where the instances of residents getting thrashed by the security guards and builder framing the residents in false criminal cases are a matter of builder’s convenience.
- India’s Largest Conclave for Senior Care to focus on post-COVID era challenges
- 2020 ends on a positive note for realty: PropTiger report
- Silver lining of 2020 for Indian real estate
- Is due diligence lacking in home finance?
- Catalysts of real(ty) change in 2021
- Shifting focus from metro cities to tourist destinations: Aditya Kushwaha
- How foreclosure could be mitigated in Coronavirus hit housing market?
- Foreclosure fears real; property not best hedge against crisis