Contrary to the general perception that only the Richie Rich can buy a house in Mumbai, the fact of the matter is that there is something for every budget segment. If not the fancy luxe living in posh areas, a roof over the head is always there with the rider of more money adding to more amenities and lesser travelling distances.
- Indian malls neither destination shopping nor hangout zones
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year