The pan-India survey by Track2Realty finds that that close to two-third, as many as 58 per cent of the real estate professionals admit to suffer some form of depression or general anxiety disorder due to demanding schedules, high stress levels and lack of performance-linked rewards.
- Indian malls neither destination shopping nor hangout zones
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year