Track2Realty: Prabhat Ranjan, co-founder of Brick Eagle, a financial services platform for the affordable housing industry, has forayed into real estate development, incorporating a new venture Olympeo Infrastructure. The company has launched its first project Olympeo Riverside, an integrated township spread across 25 acres on the banks of Ulhas River, in the Neral-Karjat belt, an extended Mumbai suburb.
- Indian malls neither destination shopping nor hangout zones
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year