Jones Lang LaSalle, in conjunction with Blake Dawson, has produced its first Asia Pacific Property Investment Guide. Asia Pacific has a wide range of real estate markets – each with distinctive rules for investors. The guide covers important issues that investors need to consider when investing in real estate around the region.
- Indian malls neither destination shopping nor hangout zones
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year