Anita will remain with the Company until September 30, 2018. She joined Mahindra Lifespaces in the year 2002. Of the 16 years she has spent with the Company, the last nine years were as Managing Director of Mahindra Lifespace Developers Ltd.
- Indian malls neither destination shopping nor hangout zones
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year