With the expectations of Navi Mumbai International Airport becoming a reality, the property market is suddenly back in the demand. This has also made the mood of the Navi Mumbai residents very upbeat. They believe the real rise and growth of Navi Mumbai is not behind but ahead.
- Union Budget, home buyers and need for policies beyond rhetoric
- India’s Largest Conclave for Senior Care to focus on post-COVID era challenges
- 2020 ends on a positive note for realty: PropTiger report
- Silver lining of 2020 for Indian real estate
- Is due diligence lacking in home finance?
- Catalysts of real(ty) change in 2021
- Shifting focus from metro cities to tourist destinations: Aditya Kushwaha
- How foreclosure could be mitigated in Coronavirus hit housing market?