As I enter inside the under-construction project with less than 6000 apartments spread over 60 acres to be built in four phases, the first visual impression is that the project is a premium or luxury housing. The sports theme-based landscaping, elevated walkways and greenery beneath does not give the impression that the ticket size in this project starts with INR 55 lakh only.
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year
- India can raise over $25 bn with REITs in next 3 years – ANAROCK