Faced with the non-compliance by the real estate companies, Brand Capital, earlier known as Times Private Treaties, the ad-for-equity business of publishing group Bennett, Coleman and Co. Ltd (BCCL), has hired real estate consultant Knight Frank India Pvt. Ltd to manage its real estate portfolio.
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year
- India can raise over $25 bn with REITs in next 3 years – ANAROCK