Track2Realty: Godrej Properties has launched a township Godrej Gold County (GGC) at Tumkur Road, Bengaluru. Spread over approximately 1.6 acres, there will be only 22 exclusive town homes on offer. There will also be 87 villas in a natural setting.
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year
- India can raise over $25 bn with REITs in next 3 years – ANAROCK