Ever since the Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the demonetisation, the buzz word vis-à-vis the real estate market has been the Benami Transactions. The government has time and again reiterated its commitment to hit out at the benami properties after the demonetisation. It is hence epxected that the Union Budget 2017-18 would have some more concrete road map and suggest financial curbs on the benami transactions.
- Indian malls neither destination shopping nor hangout zones
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year