Track2Realty-Agencies: Mumbai-based real estate firm Kamla Landmarc Construction is the new owner of the Hyderabad-based IPL team Deccan Chargers. The deal was finalised by Jitendra Jain-promoted Kamla Landmarc and T Venkattram Reddy’s Deccan Chronicle Holdings (DCHL) over the last few days. The size of the deal is yet to be confirmed.
- Indian malls neither destination shopping nor hangout zones
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year