Fintech is transforming the conventional face of financial services in the country at a rapid pace. Indian customers are becoming more tech-savvy, aware and are accordingly seeking products and services which are up to date and are tailor made specific to their needs. Compared to banks Fintech firms clearly have an edge in terms of product delivery and customization.
- India’s Largest Conclave for Senior Care to focus on post-COVID era challenges
- 2020 ends on a positive note for realty: PropTiger report
- Silver lining of 2020 for Indian real estate
- Is due diligence lacking in home finance?
- Catalysts of real(ty) change in 2021
- Shifting focus from metro cities to tourist destinations: Aditya Kushwaha
- How foreclosure could be mitigated in Coronavirus hit housing market?
- Foreclosure fears real; property not best hedge against crisis