Track2Realty: Tata Housing, has announced the launch of its mixed use township at Colombo in Sri Lanka. The project in partnership with UDA (Urban Development Authority) of Sri Lanka will commence its operations with starting construction of residences for rehabilitation of the current tenants in the phase one and also launch a mix use development project at slave Island in Colombo. The company will invest over $ 400 million for the project.
- Indian malls neither destination shopping nor hangout zones
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year