Ozone Group, the Bangalore-based realty developer, is raising a debt of Rs.500 crore from a consortium of banks led by State Bank of India (SBI) for its upcoming residential cum commercial township project – Ozone Urbana.
- Indian malls neither destination shopping nor hangout zones
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year