ASSOCHAM has urged the Government, National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) and the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India to treat homebuyers in real estate projects at par, if not above banks in the pecking order, by providing a separate carve-out for those stuck in the incomplete construction, and any legal hurdle should be immediately removed, by a Presidential Ordinance, if need be.
- OYO Workspaces’ Innov8 opens its second centre in Connaught Place
- Chennai housing recovery faster than national average
- Mumbai’s Tardeo leads India’s top 10 most expensive housing locations
- Will govt. light Indian housing sector’s festive lamp?
- Going online before opening physical stores is ideal
- Indian housing a good hedge in troubled times for NRI investors
- Vaishnavi Group joins hands with Katerra for new technology
- Design & architecture all about creating experiences