ASK Property Investment Advisors (ASKPIA), the real-estate private equity arm of ASK Group announced on Wednesday, Sep 12, an investment in an affordable luxury residential project in the heart of Bengaluru city. The project which is around Rs.450 crore, is located in central Bengaluru’s prime area opposite the 240 acre Lalbagh green space. ASK Fund’s investment will be to the tune of Rs. 100 crores in the Special Purpose Vehicle set up for executing this project.
- India’s Largest Conclave for Senior Care to focus on post-COVID era challenges
- 2020 ends on a positive note for realty: PropTiger report
- Silver lining of 2020 for Indian real estate
- Is due diligence lacking in home finance?
- Catalysts of real(ty) change in 2021
- Shifting focus from metro cities to tourist destinations: Aditya Kushwaha
- How foreclosure could be mitigated in Coronavirus hit housing market?
- Foreclosure fears real; property not best hedge against crisis