ASK Property Investment Advisors (ASKPIA), the real-estate private equity arm of ASK Group announced on Wednesday, Sep 12, an investment in an affordable luxury residential project in the heart of Bengaluru city. The project which is around Rs.450 crore, is located in central Bengaluru’s prime area opposite the 240 acre Lalbagh green space. ASK Fund’s investment will be to the tune of Rs. 100 crores in the Special Purpose Vehicle set up for executing this project.
- OYO Workspaces’ Innov8 opens its second centre in Connaught Place
- Chennai housing recovery faster than national average
- Mumbai’s Tardeo leads India’s top 10 most expensive housing locations
- Will govt. light Indian housing sector’s festive lamp?
- Going online before opening physical stores is ideal
- Indian housing a good hedge in troubled times for NRI investors
- Vaishnavi Group joins hands with Katerra for new technology
- Design & architecture all about creating experiences