I am today seriously wondering whether all the celebrating and self-congratulating developers have indeed got “Exclusive” draft of the policy of land acquisition in Kashmir? Does it include construction facing Dal Lake of Srinagar that is Green Belt? Have they done their business calculations and cost & benefit analysis over there? There are more questions than what the builders could answer at this point of time. But what could be vouchsafed is the fact that all these euphoric overtones are premature. None of the industry voices from the matured sectors with more potential to pull off in the State have displayed this kind of immaturity.
- OYO Workspaces starts operations in Hyderabad with Innov8 at Gachibowli
- Increasing share of institutional investments in Indian real estate: CII-JLL Study
- What ails the housing market?
- PropTiger.com appoints Bikram Bir Singh as National Sales Head, including GCC market
- Subvention schemes ban – only 8% of total 280 housing projects launched in Q2 2019 affected
- OYO Workspaces builds India’s first old fort styled Innov8 Coworking centre
- Start-ups fuel the Indian student housing movement
- How can home buyers trust real estate again?