Track2Realty Exclusive: Looking back at the year 2013, Indian real estate has witnessed a variety of changes from IT perspective. The trend which started much before 2013, continued with industry’s growing focus on putting IT systems in place to manage business processes to effectively manage real estate organization.
- India’s Largest Conclave for Senior Care to focus on post-COVID era challenges
- 2020 ends on a positive note for realty: PropTiger report
- Silver lining of 2020 for Indian real estate
- Is due diligence lacking in home finance?
- Catalysts of real(ty) change in 2021
- Shifting focus from metro cities to tourist destinations: Aditya Kushwaha
- How foreclosure could be mitigated in Coronavirus hit housing market?
- Foreclosure fears real; property not best hedge against crisis