While India is gearing up for COVID-19 vaccine rollout nationally, the onslaught of pandemic posed enormous difficulties for healthy living among the senior cohort of the country. In order to assess and deliberate on the challenges, solutions and future roadmap for senior care and living in India, Association of Senior Living India (ASLI) in partnership with Unmukt – The Senior Hub, today announced its 3rd ASLI Annual Senior Care Conclave to be held virtually from Jan 22 -24, 2021 bringing together key stakeholders in the senior care industry.
- India’s Largest Conclave for Senior Care to focus on post-COVID era challenges
- 2020 ends on a positive note for realty: PropTiger report
- Silver lining of 2020 for Indian real estate
- Is due diligence lacking in home finance?
- Catalysts of real(ty) change in 2021
- Shifting focus from metro cities to tourist destinations: Aditya Kushwaha
- How foreclosure could be mitigated in Coronavirus hit housing market?
- Foreclosure fears real; property not best hedge against crisis